Thursday, June 16, 2005

He...could...go...all...the...way...

The problem with letting weeks pass between posts is this: The one or two people who may have been reading this in the first place have grown weary of checking every day, only to find nothing new.

Now, I have something to share - great, incredible news - and probably no one to share it with.

SHANE COFFMAN HIT A HOME RUN.

Do not adjust your glasses. You read that right. Noodle arms cranked one.

OK, so it did not clear the fence. I don't even know if it rolled to the fence or not. I was a little busy running for my life. But, I did achieve my inside-the-park home run without a throwing error on the other team. So, it was earned, not given.

How about that? Next thing you know, I'll be scoring 20 in a basketball game.

No comments: