Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Silence is golden

...at the movies. But not on a blog.

Sorry. My ability to post is in direct proportion to my free time, of which there has been next to none in the last 3 weeks.

During 60 and 70 hour work weeks, one must be selective in how they spend the few free waking hours they have left. I prefer to use the majority of them hanging out with my sweet wife.

I don't say this to sound like the martyr. There are plenty of people who work far more than I do, and there are people who are far more generous with their time than I tend to be.

I still owe you some pictures, too. Patience is a virtue.

3 comments:

Jeanise said...

I thought January was supposed to be slow in construction!?! Where did all this warm weather come from?!? I hope you get some "down time" soon...

Dan Lovejoy said...

Hey Shane!

(Assuming you're running Windows) Download Picasa from Google. It will get the pics from your camera and post them directly to Blogspot. Very cool.

Shane Coffman said...

Dan -

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try.

Jeanise -

It looks like if I want slow construction in the winter, I'm going to have to move back to Nebraska...ugh!