Monday, September 25, 2006

9 days to Nashville



I'm grateful to Jeanne for talking Alice into coming with us to Zoe this year. That's something I've been unable to do that past 2 years. I guess it takes a woman's touch.

Here's what I look forward to every year in Nashville:

Creative teaching (who will ever forget Walling's portrayal of Matthew last year?)
Incredible times of worship with 1,200 worship leaders and team members from across the country
Fat Moe's
Cracker Barrel with Owen and Tim
Catching up with WorshipForum friends Clarissa, Bret, and others.

And this year since I've moved, it will be nice to hang out with Gary.

I love the first weekend of October!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

I can't wait!! We "first timers" are in for the experience of our life! I'm so glad Alice is going too! We'll have plenty of time to get really acquianted and bond on the way down there!

Brenda said...

Oh pain and sadness...sniff sniff...I want to go SOOO bad! I will miss it so much this year. I really hope you have a great time and come back with lots of stories!

Owen B. said...

I really, really, really, really, really hate to miss it this year. I'm breaking a six-year string.

You and Alice and Tim eat some CB for me!

Owen

Anonymous said...

Shane, I missed Zoe again! We had an assignment in Canada. I always enjoy the worship and classes at Zoe and am sure it was great this year as well.

Shane Coffman said...

We missed you there Brenda, Owen, and Keith.

Actually, there were several other "regulars" that didn't make it, either.

I wonder if the addition of more regional conferences is what hurt this year's Nashville conference so much, or if it is something else.