Friday, January 25, 2008

Game Day

I was tagged by Franklin.

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, OR
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, OR
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old.

Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

Since I give plenty of random information about myself all the time here, I'll go for 5 places on my "want to see" or "want to see again" list. None are terribly exotic, but they would be special to me:

1. I'd love to go back to Malibu for the Pepperdine Lectures. Who wouldn't want to eat breakfast every day with that view of the ocean?

2. I'd love to go to Washington D.C. I would enjoy seeing our nation's historic places. The Smithsonian would keep me entertained for days as well.

3. I'd love to go to the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. NASA and space exploration always captured my imagination.

4. I'd love to go back to New York City. We had a wonderful time there in 2005, but didn't get to do nearly as much as we would have liked - mostly because it was only 15 degrees outside! To bad it probably won't be an all-expense-paid business trip next time... To go during U.S. Open Tennis would be a bonus!

5. I always enjoy going back to Stillwater. Oh, wait, I'm going there tomorrow! Life is good!

I'm tagging my brother-in-law Todd, because he is just getting started blogging and needs to participate in his first game of blogtag, and because he and his wife are world travelers so his list should be interesting, Danna and Lindsay, who both desparately need to update their blogs, Amy, who could use a vacation, even if it's only in her daydreams, and Vanessa, just because she's fun to tag (but I have to give her credit - her blog is pretty current right now - new template and everything!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Done! I hope you're happy... :)

Amy Paden said...

Done. And thank you. I needed something to get myself into a different mindset.