Sunday, July 19, 2009

Owasso Community Choir

We had our Community Choir concert a week ago. It was an hour and a half of snippets from Broadway shows. Thanks to Brenda for taking this video of my solo, Run Freedom Run, which is a song from the musical Urinetown (and yes, the musical is about what you think it is about).

The high Ab's that I hit in this solo are most assuredly the highest notes I have ever sung in full voice since my voice changed in Jr. High...



Alice had a short solo, too, but if I want to stay married another year I'll not post it here.

The Broadway program was quite a stretch for us, but it ended up being great fun. Now I'm wondering what it will take to purge these songs from my mind. They seem to be on eternal repeat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a good job!!