Monday, January 10, 2005

Zzzzzz

Note to self: Don't ever blog about how busy the week is right before trying to go to bed.

When it was 4:30 in the morning and I still couldn't get my mind to turn off and sleep, I was deeply regretting that last post. What do you do when your brain just won't turn off? This is the second time that has happened in the last month. The last time, I just got up. It was the night of December 29 (morning of December 30). I just got up at 3:15 and stayed up until about 6:15. Then went back to bed for a couple hours. I didn't know what else to do. This time, on a work night, that wasn't a viable option.

One day down according to plan. My new GMC Yukon should arrive late tomorrow afternoon. I'm so excited. And blessed. I really do have a good job. It has its moments (as all jobs do), but in all I enjoy what I do and feel like I'm pretty good at it.

Basketball tonight was...tiring, but a good workout. The first 10 minutes are the hardest for me. After that, I can usually make it for the next 45-60.

All right - time to shower and sleep this time.

No comments: