Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sabbath

Today was my last day of construction work. I am unemployed for the next 3 weeks. Wow - I haven't had that much time off of working since 10th grade. I've worked every summer and Christmas break as well as during every school year, and only took 2 weeks off between college and the beginning of my OKC job. Therefore, this is a much needed time of rest. I have a lot of unwinding to do.

I hope to sneak up to KC or maybe Arlington for a baseball game during this break. Of course, there's that little trip to Alaska, too. And some packing of the house and moving to pass the time.

Great, now I feel busy again...

2 comments:

Ike Graul said...

Alaska!? When?! If you are laying over in Portland OR Seattle, I expect to know about it

Owen B. said...

[down, jealous spirit, down!]

Hope you have a great time on that "little trip" to Alaska.

[down, I said, down!]