Monday, July 24, 2006

Ramblings at 1 a.m.

Too much going on in my mind to sleep right now. Unfortunately, my brain will probably be ready to sleep about the time I need to get up for my 6:00 a.m. meeting...

I took some pics of part of our house this evening. You can play "Where's Zorro?" while looking. I guess he wanted to be in the pictures, too.

Here's the fireplace area in our living room:



Here's another view of the living room:



Here's a view from the formal dining area looking into the kitchen and dinette:



And, here's the kitchen:

6 comments:

Theresa said...

You guys are amazingly unpacked and organized for having moved so recently. Kudos!

Shane Coffman said...

It's because we have no children ;)

Jeanise said...

Ain't that the truth! :) I hope Mike doesn't mess up your new place. Miss you 3.

Brenda said...

I'm highly impressed! You are well organized!!! I love the cat in the pics!

Anonymous said...

I haven't had a chance to say congrats on your new adventure. May the Lord guide your heart, mind and spirit as you embark on such an awesome endevour!

Jaekel

Shane Coffman said...

Thank you, Chris.