I lost a game of tag with Brenda, so now I must play the game.
Here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So, in the spirit of remaining random...
5. My closet is perfectly organized.
3. I have a beard because I am too lazy to shave every day, not necessarily because it looks any good.
8. I have a mini football helmet collection that numbers over 100.
1. I used to root for OU (before I went to OSU).
4. I've had the same bottle of cologne for the past 12 years. (Yes, the same stuff Zorro doesn't like) It's only about half empty.
2. I waited 8 years for my dream job.
7. I had a girlfriend my whole first grade year.
6. When I can't open the lid of a jar, I hand it to my wife. She always gets them open.
Now, the obligitory tag of those who haven't updated their blogs in a very long time (but, sorry, there won't be eight here):