Saturday, August 04, 2007

No Wonder I'm Not a Dog Person

At the Edmond house, it was this.

Here in Owasso, although they are farther away from us, there are still yipping dogs in the back yards of the surrounding houses. Anytime one of us goes outside, the noise starts from the 2 dachsunds next door.

I've figured out why that is so annoying to me. It's because:

Dogs are professional tattle-tales.




Their life revolves around alerting their owner to every happening within a 500 foot radius. Kind of like a tattle-tale child.

Cats, on the other hand, are professional sleepers.

Which is why I can't get The Enforcer to go out and make those dogs be quiet, even though he's bigger than they are.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hey now, why you gotta be hatin' on dogs like that?? I'm not a cat person, but I know that not all cats fit the "I'll let you know when I need you; just keep the food and water dish filled" stereotype. Not all dogs are the yip-yap kind, either.

You just wait till we move back to Omaha. When you come back to town to visit, I'm gonna introduce you to my babies.

Theresa said...

my dog is a professional sleeper too. Laziest dog on the planet. Wouldn't know a bark if it bit him. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Trey Morgan, I've been tagged! And now, unfortunately, so have you! Visit my site (chris.clouse@wordpress.com) to find out what you have to do.

Remember, Trey made me do it!

Matthew said...

Me too, do not like dogs.